History of the people of Beaverton, Oregon – Otto Erickson and Guy Carr: Car Dealerships

January 24, 2010 in Beaverton History

In 1915, Otto Erickson opened Beaverton Garage, the first automobile garage in town, with a capital investment of $3,500. Later that year he became Beaverton’s Ford Agent. In 1917 he added Hillsboro to his territory and by 1918, he was the Ford agent for Washington County. By 1920, that $3,500 investment had grown to over $96,000. Otto was president of
read more