The Airport and Motion Picture Studios of Beaverton, Oregon

January 24, 2010 in Uncategorized

The glamorous and exciting world of motion pictures changed the face of Beaverton in 1920, when Premium Picture Productions built a movie studio near Erickson Street. Local residents frequently worked as extras or had small walk-on parts. The film company made about 15 motion pictures before it went bankrupt late in 1925. When Premium Picture Productions closed down in 1925,
read more